What Most People Don't Know about Islamic Mob Violence

How did Muhammad promote mob violence for blasphemy? By telling his followers that there’s no penalty for murdering people who insult him. David Wood discusses the issue.

For a picture of Sunan Abu Dawud 4361, click here: https://www.youtube.com/c/Acts17Apologetics/community

#Blasphemy #DavidWood

Who is more insecure?..Muhammad?..or Allah?

our India is also being destroyed by these Islamic mobs this virus is even worse than covid… :cry:keep doing such great work :heart:

The mob lynchings are proof enough of the aggressiveness of islamists who are obviously driven their Prophet’s life and his teachings manifested in the hadiths.

Help our Muslim friends to seek the truth… And accept the love of Our Lord Jesus Christ… Join us… In the religion of love… And peace… Jesus love peace… Jesus hate violence… No violence is allowed in Christian for what ever reasons… No matter what the reasons… Violence is always prohibited in Christianity… That the truth… :heart_eyes::wink::heart_eyes:

Meanwhile in Christian… Jesus Christ tell Us to love everyone… Even though they insult us… Our Lord want us to pray for them… And love them…:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Our Lord himself even forgive everyone that insulted and killed him… :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:He love us very much until He sacrifice his own body for us… :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

In northern Nigeria which majority Muslim a Christian teacher was killed by a mob of Muslim students because they claimed she touched the Quran.

How is there so many brainwashed, blind people…?Any fool can see that the religion of peace is far from peaceful and loving,in fact it has caused hundred of thousands if not millions of innocent people to be murdered at the hands of primitive cavemen…sanity will prevail eventually and when it does these people who have caused innocent people to suffer will be held accountable… I promise you that sanity is coming…

I love you David …you are magnificant …

And we’re proud of that !!!

4:48 :joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::+1::+1::+1:

“Perfect moral creature” Mohamad broke Allah’s rule and allowed the guy to murder without any witnesses? Or maybe the witnesses part hadn’t been revealed yet? Mohamad == :clown_face: Allah == :imp:

i think she just laugh about his size lol

Repent of your sins and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, believe in your heart that He has died for sins and rose from the tomb on the third day and let the Holy Spirit within you, and you shall be saved. Amen!

Hey David…thats exactly what I thought…when you read this passage

pp

wat

Americans and other westerners don’t understand Islamic mob violence.

Take notes guys and do your research.

Can you try to do some videos in Spanish

Always remember those abduls from the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria are the nicest people when compared to mohammed.