What Would Happen to David Wood under Islamic Law?

After my recent video about the deception of Shaykh Uthman ibn Farooq, our friend Mansur said that, under Islamic Law, I must be executed. Interestingly, Mansur claims that I must be executed EVEN IF I REPENT!

#DavidWood #IslamicLaw

They wanna make fellow human beings slaves and sex slaves? Calling for Jihad against fellow human being? What a religion!!!

Islamic law sucks😅

I love the outtake theme… we’re proud of that! Pfff can’t stand Ali Deception.

GODDAMN DAVID WOOD IS A LETHAL LEGEND!!! GOD BLESS THIS MONUMENTAL WORDSMITH!! HE CAN ABOLISH ISLAM JUST LIKE THAT :ok_hand:

Dear david, I am from Miozram, a small state in North East India (A christian state in the land of non christians). I love your videos
Can you make a video about islam allowimg its followers to lie about their beliefs when in danger while we christians, are told to be faithful until death, no matter what may happen to us.
I see a great difference in the nobility of the two teachings (Isam = Lie if you have to , Christianity = stand your ground and tell the truth, don’t make false claims and excuses)…
And we have jesus as our role model, who was faithful till death, never utter a word of excuse or lie even when falsely accused and tortured. At the same time, saying the truth without any fear “Are you a king” answer “Yes”, …that’s howa a true man should be . He always speaks the truth, not to please powerful people or attract people to his teachings, just the truth, even if they hated him for that. He too is a man , he too is afraid when he is going to be tortured and die, yet, he always tells the truth and remained faithful till death (What a noble example he left us)
I wonder what muhanmed would have done if he is in that kind of situation

May our lord jesus Christ bless you, guide you and give you wisdom David :pray:

Islam seem the wobbling on its legs. It cannot stand scrutiny. Confusion galore.

The question that come from all this talk is this, Is it moral for non Muslims to kill Muslims, and make slaves of their wives and children?

DaWood
/
|
|
vid

Defending us from Islam is Islamophobia :joy:
Yes thats what is going now a days

1 question do you ever make videos about good thing for a week or everything is always negative?
jazakallah khair

1,2,3 They should not do anything to you because everybody has the basic right to believe whatever they want.

FOR EVERYONE WATCHING THIS:

Please, watch David Woods’s debate with Mohammed Hijab. Brother Hijab disproves 20 years of Wood’s “Islamic research” in a few minutes. Not once, but over and over and over again.

Take care to whoever reads this. I wish you a good life❤️

“…important aspects of Islam…” “slavery”
I’ve heard enough!

Well, we will meet on the day of resurrection islamophobians, where, you will be punished severely and I will enjoy the paradise. See ya:)

“whoever beleives in God and do good deeds,will get their reward for they did”

The extremely enemy of prophet Muhammed was called " Abu jahel". He never leaves occasion where he attacked or abused prophet Muhammed. Prophet Muhammed would go several times in a day just to save him from he’ll fire because he was in wrong path but every time Abu jahel would deny him. So after his death, when companions of prophet conquered makkah, he gave everyone amnesty of those who fought him in battles. So many people accepted Islam by this high peak manners including Abu jahel son “Eikrma”. And here prophet Muhammed didn’t say to him that your father has did this and this to me instead he was another person to prophet Muhammed.
So this is our beautiful Prophet Muhammed

I GOT TO KNOW THAT THE PERSON MAKING THIS VIDEO…DAVID…

HAS A “SPECIALLY ABLED” CHILD IN HIS FAMILY👪

I DON’T WANT TO END UP HURTING ANYONE IN THE PROCESS…

SINCE I AM NOT THE ONE LIVING THEIR LIFE…

BUT IF YOU UNDERSTAND WHERE I AM COMING FROM…

I THINK IT’S SOMETHING TO LEARN FROM…

I THINK IT’S A JOURNEY THAT WE CHOOSE TO MAKE…

WHEN WE CHOOSE TO CALL PEOPLE “SPECIALLY ABLED” AND NOT “DISABLED”…

WE HAVE TO STOP HIGHLIGHTING ON THE DISABILITIES AND FOCUS MORE ON THE THINGS SPECIAL ABOUT THEM…

AND I THINK IT’S THE SAME WITH RELIGION.

BECAUSE TO ME…A RELIGION IS NOTHING BUT GUIDELINES TO LEAD A BETTER LIFE OR MAYBE THE BEST ONE POSSIBLE…

SO I THINK IT’S A CHOICE…

TO WELCOME ALL THE IDEAS THAT WE LOVE ABOUT THEM…

AND LET GO OF THE ONES WE DON’T LIKE.

IT’S MORE TO DO WITH CONVERTING OURSELVES AND THE WORLD AROUND TO A BETTER PLACE…BY BEING WHO YOU ARE AS A HUMAN BEING…

SHOWING THE REQUIRED HUMANITY IN EVERY ASPECT OF LIFE.

GOD BLESS US ALL TO MAKE IT THROUGH…WITH THIS REALISATION.

Thanks David, you rock brother. Love your heart for the truth. Great sense of humor

Partner! :rofl::rofl::laughing:
David you are the man