Where Did Jesus Say, "I Am God, Worship Me"? (David Wood)

Support my videos on Patreon: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon

Muslims around the world are being trained to ask Christians, “Where did Jesus say, ‘I am God, worship me,’ in those exact words?” However, if Muslims are suggesting that Jesus could only claim to be God by uttering a specific sentence, we may reply by asking, “Where did Jesus say, ‘I am only a prophet, don’t worship me,’ in those exact words?” The unreasonable demand for a particular statement, if applied consistently, would thus force Muslims to reject their own view!

Fortunately, we have a simple way to examine what Jesus said about himself. According to both the Bible and the Qur’an, there are certain claims that only God can truly make. For instance, God alone can correctly state that he created the universe. Of course, a mere human being can pronounce the words, “I created the universe,” but the statement would be false coming from anyone other than God.

Hence, if Jesus said things that can only truly be said by God, we must conclude that Jesus claimed to be God. Interestingly, Jews, Christians, and Muslims agree on many of the claims that cannot be properly made by (or about) mere human beings. In this video, we consider several examples of such claims, which are more than enough to meet the challenge of Muslim apologists like Zakir Naik and Ahmed Deedat.

For more on the deity of Christ, watch these videos by David Wood:

“Jesus Owns Muhammad”:

“Jesus Accepts Worship”:

“How Can God Die?”:

“Jesus: The First and the Last”:

“Jesus: The Final Judge”

#Jesus #DeityOfChrist #DavidWood

Holy (Scripted) Bible

Believe in the Father also Believe in me said Jesus.

They are one, all you have to tell about God is what Jesus manifest

Praise God

I love jesus peace be upon him
But i don’t worship him

Shalom,
Peace be with you all.
Thank you, David, for this video.

The Lord Jesus Christ is the Savior of all, and the loser of none. (1 Timothy 4:9-11)
He died, was buried, and rose again the third day for EVERYONE, no exceptions. (1 John 2:2)
It is the faith OF the Christ that saves, not the faith IN the Christ. (Galatians 2:16, 20)
You don’t come to Jesus, because Jesus draws you to Himself. (John 6:44; 12:32)
ALL will be resurrected in the Christ. (1 Corinthians 15:22-23)
It’s God’s will that all will bend the knee. (2 Peter 3:9)
None can resist His will. (Romans 9:19)
God will reconcile all things to Himself. (Colossians 1:20)
All have been given to the Lord Jesus, and the same all receive eternal life. (John 3:35; 17:2)
God is perfect LOVE, and casts out ALL fear. (1 John 4:8, 18)
It doesn’t matter for those who don’t believe. All will bend the knee. (Romans 3:3-4; 11:32; 14:11)
Love NEVER fails. (1 Corinthians 13)

Be free from the doctrines of men; the false doctrine of hell.

Thanks for your time and patience reading this.
God bless, Amen.

Dr David. Please make sure your religious knowledge helps you pass your exam at the Judgment Day. Allah is going to be the judge to interview each single human being and forgives and rejects sins. Prophet Mohammad was the last messenger of Allah after prophet Jesus and delivered new and updated religion (Islam) to us.

I think, dear brethren, Christians should stop reading Bible!!! Actually! For God’s sake, do you never get ashamed while reading how the prophet david rapes a woman on her period and makes plan to murder her husband to be able to get that woman as a new wife? Or dont you get ashamed while reading Lot went to bed with his daughters? Or dont you get ashamed while reading your god lost in wrestling with a man and begged him for his freedom? Or dont you get ashamed while reading how the son of david raped his sister? Many others… And dont you get ashamed while reading how paul warns and teaches to Titus that if a man wants to be a priest, just to be a priest, he and his family members must have so inevitable, important characteristic and spiritual features? So that means paul is wiser than your gods?! Cause your gods chose wicked men with wicked family members who raped, murdered, had incest sex, worshipped the idols and so on, but paul is wiser cause he picks those who are honest, honorable… Then I think you should also deify paul the real father of christianity, as the wisest god of yours! And make him have a chair above the trinity.
Ps: in islam all prophets of Allah have the common spiritual and characteristic features, : ismah, honesty,…
Open your eyes, these lies about the prophets in Bible prove how torah and bible were changed into lies. Someone who murdered the prophets of God and just as to your own faith, who even sold your god jesus just for a fleeting gain, could they have untouched his words? They even sold your god but did not change his words into lies? As Quran says, just for a fleeting gain they sold the verses of Allah, they themselves wrote and said this is the book of God, and etc, just for a fleeting gain and what a misarable gain!!!

The apostles never considered him as God but as a prophet. So why would he tell them "I am not God and don’t worship me. They never worshiped him and there are many instances that indicate that they never took him for God.
Every prophet and messenger is the way to God.

A prophet is someone who God speaks through. Of course God acts through those to carry the message and isn’t a single being who’s gonna come down and start smacking people ok and Jesus died brutally for his God. So God would most likely trust this 1 to protect his Kingdom and I can assure you Jesus has those keys. Trust me Jesus has those keys my man.

He only says he’s the son of man or I am who I am. That’s what makes me follow him because he never demanded my love only spread a message on how to develop a relationship with God. Period God the Father.

1st of all muslims are not trained muslims practice their faith and would I like to know since you’re asking the question it doesn’t say no way in The Bible that Jesus says I am God bow down and worship me

How about asking Muslims where did Allah say I am God worship me for the Muslim God is Muhammad as Muhammad stated in the Quran fear God but obey me obedience is only for God hence Muhammad is the Islamic God

Don’t worry :joy::joy:no one take them seriously they are stupid

Where did Jesus say I am not God, don’t worship me?

He said I am the light I am the way follow me or Perish!

Jesus vs Mo

1. Muhammad said Allah hates those who don’t accept Islam. (Qur’an 30:45, 3:32,22:38).Jesus said God loves everyone. (John 3:16)
  2. Muhammad said, “I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah” (Muslim 1:33) Jesus said, “He who lives by the sword will die by the sword.” (Matthew 26:52)
  3. Muhammad stoned women for adultery.(Muslim 4206) Jesus said, “Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.” (John 8:7)
  4. Muhammad permitted stealing from unbelievers. (Bukhari 44:668, Ibn Ishaq 764). Jesus said, “Thou shalt not steal.” (Matthew 19:18)
  5. Muhammad permitted lying. (Sahih Muslim 6303, Bukhari 49:857) Jesus said, “Thou shalt not bear false witness.” (Matthew 19:18)
  6. Muhammad owned and traded slaves. (Sahih Muslim 3901) Jesus neither owned nor traded slaves.
  7. Muhammad beheaded 800 Jewish men and boys. (Sahih Muslim 4390) Jesus beheaded no one.
  8. Muhammad murdered those who insulted him (Bukhari 56:36 9, 4:24 1) Jesus preached forgiveness (Matthew 18:21-22, 5:38)
  9. Muhammad said,“If then anyone transgresses the prohibition against you, Transgress ye likewise against him” (Qur’an 2:19 4) Jesus said, “If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.” (Matthew 5:39)
  10. Muhammad claimed jihad in the way of Allah elevates one’s position in Paradise by a hundred fold. (Muslim 4645) Jesus said, “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called Sons of God” (Matthew 5:9)
  11. Muhammad married 13 wives and kept sex slaves (Bukhari 5:26 8, Qur’an 33:50) Jesus was celibate.
  12. Muhammad slept with a 9-year-old child (Sahih Muslim 3309, Bukhari 58:236) Jesus did not have sex with children.
  13. Muhammad ordered the murder of women (Ibn Ishaq 819, 995) Jesus never harmed a woman.
  14. Muhammad said, “O you who believe! Fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness.” (Qur’an 9:123) Jesus taught, “Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.” (Matthew 5:5)
  15. Muhammad ordered 65 military campaigns and raids in 10 years (Ibn Ishaq ) Jesus ordered no military campaigns, nor offered any approval of war or violence.
  16. Muhammad killed captives taken in battle (Ibn Ishaq 451) Jesus never took captives and never killed anyone.
  17. Muhammad encouraged his men to rape enslaved women (Abu Dawood 2150, Qur’an 4:24) Jesus never encouraged rape and never enslaved women.
  18. Muhammad demanded captured slaves and a fifth of all other loot taken in war (Qur’an 8:41) Jesus took no booty or charity. He taught, “The Son of Man came not to be served, but to serve.” (Matthew 20:28)
  19. Muhammad was never tortured, but tortured others (Muslim 4131, Ibn Ishaq 436, 595, 734, 764). Jesus suffered torture, but never tortured anyone.
  20. Muhammad said, “And fight them until there is no more persecution and religion is only for Allah” (Qur’an 8:39) Jesus said, “Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you” (Matthew 5:44)
  21. Muhammad ordered the brutal murder of a half-blind man (al-Tabari 1440) Jesus healed a blind men (Mark 8:28)

Among all These, The chapter revelation in The Bible is a Dream of John he had seen and told the People… In the same chapter there are also about monsters with Big Horns… Which is definitely not true… I think it is enough.

He said everyone will worship me in Matthew 26:62_65

Yea lol it just happened with me :two_hearts::sparkles:

GOD bless you brother🙏