Where Is Ibrahim? (David Wood)

Recently, Ibrahim tried to set up a meeting with me. I invited him to join me at the “Our Strong Tower” conference, but he never showed up. Can anyone find Ibrahim?

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

:heart::heart: :revolving_hearts:David Wood :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Been about what, 3-4 years? Did you find Ibrahim yet?

And when it is said to them, “Believe as the people have believed,” they say, “Should we believe as the foolish have believed?” Unquestionably, it is they who are the foolish, but they know [it] not.
2:13

83:29 Surely those who committed sin used to laugh at those who believed,

1. And when they passed by them, they were winking at one another (in mockery;)

2. And when they returned to their people they returned jesting,

3. And when they saw them, they said: ‘Surely these have gone astray’.

4. While they had not been sent as guardians over them!

And the servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk upon the earth easily, and when the ignorant address them [harshly], they say [words of] peace,
25:63

5:28
45:14
60:7
1:6
90:13

Comes across as a hasbaracist…

Only One knows best.

Ibrahim donkey u dnt allow 2 speak the truth if u r right show with verses and don’t behave like a wild buffalo

David wood a brave man​:v::v::joy::joy::blush::v::pray:

Religion of peace my ass…

Ibrahim enjoying 72 hoor in he’ll :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Jesus Christ Loves You
Jesus Christ is our God
God Bless You.
Holy Spirit is with You David and your family

C’mon dude, he was probably some crazy little 10 year old… you really relate that comment to Islam and call the 9/11 terrorists his brothers? Is this trolling? It’s kind of trolling a troll… Lol what are you doing?

David. This so called Ibrahim is a coward talking about peaceful Islam and chopping head is this so called religion peaceful? David thanks for exposing the real islam

Do not mind them God is with you do your work

Lets be fair. 911 was ISIS. Israel. However im sure you knew this?

David has dedicated his whole life to prove the philosophy of trinity,crucifixion of Jesus for sins of Christians.his resurrection etcetera.does trinity makes sense,is it possible that someone else can be held responsible for your deeds (like Jesus died for your sins) .instead of mocking islam please question trinity.i am the follower of Mohammad peace be upon him and my Islam doesn’t teach me to use such derogatory language like the Christians use against Islam and prophet Mohammad peace be upon him .that is the difference between the followers of a true religion and the one that is based on illogical beliefs.wood is a cunning man and makes use of references either out of context or incorrect.i have seen his videos.his struggle to malign islam is hopelessly doomed.May Allah guide him to the true path of Islam.my love for Jesus peace be upon him and Mary. Sorry Christians I don’t want to injure your feelings nor mocking your belief in trinity but that is questionable.

Ibrahim is maybe working up his courage to fight or die as a muslim jihadi warrior. Let’s pray he comes to Christ instead.

David You are in danger situation. Be ready to be a sacrificial lamb. You are brave and probably You will be a martyr. They - jihadists murder people Who …,