Whitewashing Islam: 20 Errors on 20/20 (ABC News)

ABC News masterfully demonstrated what we might call the “frightened ostrich” method of reporting in their 20/20 Special, “Islam: Questions and Answers.” Our questions about Islam were answered by Diane Sawyer, Bill Weir, and Lama Hasan—the “three blind mice” of prime time political correctness. Let’s see how they run, as David Wood goes through 20 of their responses.

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/Acts17
FACEBOOK: Facebook
MINDS: Acts17Apologetics (@Acts17Apologetics) | Minds

#Islam #DavidWood #ABCNews

Always bringing verses and hadits out of their true context to fit his own lying agenda, no matter how much you lie dear hammer time… Islam keeps growing, u cant hide the truth forever. Actually u are one of the hatepreachers helping islam growing day by day!

How can such a huge network and famous news reporter get it so wrong and nobody catches it?

Hahaha​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

ABC is a joke !!.. I hope not all their news/documentaries like this…
Telling from a Muslim majority country…

I’m not religious but thanks for the info on Islam

I think the phone book has a stronger narrative than the quran.

A classic video , to me . I love this .

God bless you david…

Wow.

thank you for your teaching the truth about islam, it is satanic

Non-Mumslim: “Does the Quran encourages Muslims to lie to non-Muslims?”
Muslim: …No. :eyes::sweat_drops:

Stay away from Islam brother and sister, it’s 100% a cult that demand you to not only worship towards a box and stone but also love a human being (Muhammad) more than your family.

:fist_right:t4::100::fist_left:t4:777

She is the most foolish girl in the whole World!

Never thought your channel is 1 decade old

Well David, it’s been 10 years since this video and not a damn thing has changed.

How come the Muslims are ignorant of these truths

First question; how are u reading Quran in English? there are no other versions of Quran the Quran is written in arabic but there is an explanation to it that is then translated to it in other languages. for example there are some phrases that can’t be translated into other languages in a word take the Japanese’s as an example

Wow, … found a video 10 years ago. Hmm, I wonder how much difference David Wood looks from now?..
Will I now see gray hairs on future videos?:thinking::thinking::thinking: