Why Did Allah DECEIVE Bart Ehrman? (A Question for Muslims)

According to Islam, Jesus wasn’t crucified. Dr. Bart Ehrman, however, is convinced that Jesus’ death by crucifixion is a “historical certainty.” If the Quran is right, how did Dr. Ehrman get this wrong? Shockingly, Islam claims that Allah deceived Bart Ehrman, along with billions of other people.

#BartEhrman #Islam #DavidWood

Allah’s amazing plan is to fake the crucifixion of Jesus and to create a false religion which dominates the world. Genius.

Rrr

Man please don’t show photos of the founder of terr0rism.

You will get yourself ki!!ed by the peaceful people.

I hope you understand.

I don’t want you to end up like that french teacher.

What is the name of the person allah used to replace Jesus. Hahaha

How can anyone take you seriously when you say that Allah deceived you? Verily you are of no difference than the people that came before you who played with the truth.

Muhammad’s Allah is in grave with his prophet because both were heavy sinners !!! :grin::raised_hands:

yeah right nigga

So allah created Christianity to deceive people lmao

If Allah received that means Allah is a liar

Repent of your sins and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ that has died for sins and rose from the tomb on the third day and let the Holy Spirit within you, and you shall be saved.

Allah fooled the idiots making them delusional, making them feel like they have successfully crucified and proved to people that Jesus is cursed.

Christianity doesn’t even exist all you have to say is paulianity and Trinity.

Pauls influence on people and bible had 300 years to be established.

In the Arabic verse it says “to them it appeared”

It doesn’t say Allah made it to appear, it doesn’t say he was replaced, it doesn’t say that.
It only says “it appeared to them” so. As if they have successfully murdered Jesus yeshua esa another prophet of god.

You people tried to murdeeer Jesus so Jesus prayed to Allah

Hebrews 5:7
Contemporary English Version
God had the power to save Jesus from death. And while Jesus was on earth, he begged God with loud crying and tears to save him. He truly worshiped God, and God listened to his prayers.

New International Version
During the days of Jesus’ life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with fervent cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission.

King James Bible
Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared;

Allah answered his prayers and raised him and the one who was killed wasn’t Jesus.

And for their (Children of Israel) saying, “Indeed, we killed the Messiah, ’Isa, son of Maryam, the Messenger of Allah [as].” But they neither killed nor crucified him but it only appeared to them as so. Even those who argue for this (crucifixion) are in doubt. They have no knowledge of it whatsoever, only making assumptions. They certainly did not kill him. Rather, Allah raised him up to Himself. And Allah is Almighty, All-Wise’. [The Noble Qur’an, 4:157-158]

Deception is deceiving, lying, tricking.

Allah didn’t deceive people to worship Satan here Allah fooled the people who tried to murder Jesus into thinking that Jesus was killed but he wasn’t killed Jesus will return to fight the antichrist the dajjal.

Why did Allah make it appear so?
To give the disbelievers the pleasure that they have killed a messenger of Allah. But Allah has a plan they will definetly be punished.

No one was deceived because during these 600 years there were Christians who lived by the teachings of Jesus and were Muslim by definition.

They worshiped the father as Jesus taught to them in Luke 11:2
And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth.

The others thought that they killed Jesus and it is a curse on them and anyone who asked the only true god for guidance, Allah guided them.

It’s not even a test. Allah is not trying you, the Quran clearly says his will is that you get his message wrong for… what reason again? Allah sounds like a pre teenager that attempts a backflip, fails miserably, gets laughed at and says “I DID THAT ON PURPOSE!”

Allah is the mighty prince of this world that is Satan(the :smiling_imp: devil)

Allah’s one of his 99 names is a deceiver or Satan

Bravo D Wood

Hmm, Satan is the ‘Great Deceiver,’ therefore . . .

Jesus is the only way humbly ask he will answer you,!.

And i hv read in quran where it says that jesus said he will come and die and go back… Please read it and put it in video too

Ezekiel 14:9 “And if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the Lord have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand upon him, and will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel.”