Why Do Christians Wear Crosses?

For some reason, people keep asking me, “Why do Christians wear crosses when Jesus died on the cross? Would you wear an electric chair if Jesus had been executed in an electric chair?” Let me go ahead and answer this question.

Patreon: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
SubscribeStar: David Wood on SubscribeStar

#Jesus #GoodFriday #DavidWood

nehushtan?

You are so strong.

i like your positives.
We already won.
Jesus bless us.

cross means being saved and also saving others through you by persecutions , we have Christians who are persecuted everyday

1 Corinthians 1:18

18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

But let us clear to all, that’s only cross without Jesus in that, because He is risen and alive ! Don’t let the deceiving churches deceives you. Seek God through His words

The Bible never said to wear a cross neckless whatever on your neck.

A powerful message. Thank you for spreading the joy.

Can you please make your videos with subtitles ? :two_hearts:

“Why did Christian wear Cross ?”

Roman Catholic : that’s the pope’s Order.

Protestant : That’s just a pagan catholic rituals.

Orthodox : ???

“… take up his cross and follow me” - surely he did not mean a necklace. So yes, I´ve yet to hear the best reason. Why is so hard to acknowledge “yes we would wear the electric chair”. Even the fact that it is the best business for the church - making and selling “graven” images - is better then I´ve just heard. That is also the reason why the Catholic church was dare to change the jewish 2nd commndement from “Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image” to “You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain” - now they can produce his image in billions, best business ever created. So yes, following the logic of your explanation you would wear the electric chair as a reminder as a symbol - just own it.

Bro, you teach well but cross ? Its only for fun but when you go deep into it , it’s straight paganism ( the Roman Catholic doctrine)

Thanks a lot for your vids! I have been a born again Lutheran Christian more than 27 years (before that I was an atheist at least 16 years) and I like your biblical teaching! Be blessed in Jesus´ Almighty name!

The cross is the symbol of salvation for Christ die on the cross as the cross did not killed Christ it is like a Jehovah Witness person once asked me if Christ was killed by a bullet if Christians would have worn a bullet around their necks I made them to understand it is not what killed Christ that we wear on our necks but what he die on a cross or a tree as he has become the fruit of salvation since Adam and Eve ate from the fruit of destruction hence the cross represents completeness as it points to the four cardinal points as no other symbol is comparable to the incomparable cross in which the only perfect man die on with his blood staining the cross red hence the reason of the Red Cross used by Medical Facilities which denotes medical help is at hand the Blue cross is used for Animals and the cross is the only symbol that angers Satan

AMEN! BROTHER DAVID! VERY WELL EXPLAINED! THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

We do not wear cross

I remember Bill Hicks using the “electric chair” line in one of his routines and shaking my head. Thank you, David, for such a clear explanation of what the cross symbolises :slight_smile:

The Cross of Babylon is 5000 years old.

Lool jezues is Cursed​:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Galatians 3:13

Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.” :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I wear cross because when I have sex (as a gay man) I like to think God is here with us. That’s hot for me x