Why Jesus Still Matters: LIVE with Cold-Case Detective J. Warner Wallace

David Wood will be LIVE with cold-case detective J. Warner Wallace at 7:30pm (ET), discussing his new book, “Person of Interest: Why Jesus Still Matters in a World That Rejects the Bible.”

Buy “Person of Interest” on Amazon: https://amzn.to/3kwP2Cl
Buy “Cold-Case Christianity” on Amazon: https://amzn.to/3okCZsS
CommissionsEarned

#PersonOfInterest #JWarnerWallace #Apologetics

This video is a great response to the question “what about someone who has never heard the gospel?”

It’s clear, the gospel has indeed gone out to the whole world as Jesus proclaimed it would (Matt 24:14, Acts 1:8) and as Paul declared it had been (Rom 1:8 & 10:18, Col 1:6 & 1:23).

God has instilled the Law…every true servant of God is like the police…and God is the Judge…Jesus can become your Lawyer. …the wicked is the enemy…they’re already been judge.(their job is to influence ,corrupt & rob you of salvation)

Of course Jesus still matters. He is the original Nigerian prince. :slight_smile:

I don’t mistrust science. I mistrust the people who claim to be its chosen prophets and are thus above contestation.

Copernicus and Galileo were supposed to be closet atheists?
Are we supposed to take that on faith?

If his thing is cold cases, then who killed Ötzi!?

No, an alleged “divine Jesus” doesn’t matter, because there’s not a valid question about such a being; i.e., some sort of an anomaly which current models can’t explain, to rule-out bias.

Great :+1: video and information…many thanks :blush: :pray: God bless you :blush: :pray:

He forgot about Prophet Mani and other Gnostic mystics after Jesus and Essene Judaism pre-Jesus.

Dizzle I want you to live to 120 and still be sharp. Look up Anthony Caffee M.D on YouTube and stop eating plant oils like canola and olive and any oil that oxidizes. Only eat animal oils.

My goodness!!!

Excellent discussion! I need another :blush:

Why the Bible is god very much insecure towards non-believers and urges for their conversions and immediate destruction of their deities in the name of showing right path ?

Speaking of Jesus’ uniqueness. He never makes a mistake. In word and in deed he is perfect. This despite the fact that his enemies were the very elite of the Chosen People at that time who were constantly in the process of a full scale intellectual, spiritual attack against him. And, humanly speaking, he was alone. Despite all this, he never makes a mistake. He truly was, as the peacher said, “the smartest person who ever lived”.

Repent of your sins and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ that has died for sins and rose from the tomb on the third day and let the Holy Spirit within you, and you shall be saved.

PRAISE THE LORD FOR MR. WALLACE AND HIS INFORMATION ON CHRISTIANITY. HE AND “CHRISTIAN-PRINCE” BOTH HAVE HAD SUCH A GREAT IMPACT ON THE CHRISTIAN FAITH. I HOPE MANY MORE CHRISTIANS WILL LEARN ABOUT MR. WALLACE’S BOOKS SO THEIR FAITH’LL BE STRENGTHENED AND THEY WILL. BRING OTHER CHRISTIANS TO GOD

Started reading the book, it’s excellent :clap:t5:

Right this guy want to be daddy…

Anyone know the real name of Tammy? I would like to read about the case somewhere?