Why Muhammad’s Smartest Scribe Left Islam: The Apostasy of Abdullah Ibn Sa'd Ibn Abi Sarh

In Medina, Muhammad had a scribe named Abdullah Ibn Sa’d Ibn Abi Sarh. One day, as Muhammad was delivering revelations about the creation of man, Abdullah exclaimed: “So blessed be Allah, the best of creators!” When Muhammad told Abdullah to include those words in the Quran, Abdullah became suspicious. He eventually left Islam and became an apostate.

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
CHANNEL MEMBERSHIPS: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy5H0uunC2qMk0iOF4SHKUw/join
PARLER: Parler - Where Free Speech Thrives
SUBSCRIBESTAR: David Wood on SubscribeStar
STORE: https://teespring.com/stores/acts-17-merch
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me

#DavidWood #Muhammad #Apostasy

I have a message that I’m sharing where I can, some may not want to hear this, but I ask that we stay polite and seek truth together. :blush:

Love is an action. Feed the hungry, house the homeless, father the orphan, and protect the defenseless and vulnerable.

Read the Word for yourself, not only relying on others for guidance. Pray for guidance.Yahushua/Yeshua - His Hebrew name who is usually called (Jesus) taught to keep the whole Word. Including the Law/Torah. Matthew 5:17 “Do not presume that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish, but to fulfill. 18 For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not [g]the smallest letter or stroke of a letter shall pass from the Law, until all is accomplished! 19 Therefore, whoever nullifies one of the least of these commandments, and teaches [h]others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever [i]keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven." Read 1 John. John tells us that sin is lawlessness, and that we must keep the commandments. Trust in the atonement of Yahushua/Yeshua who is usually called Jesus, and keep God (YHWH)'s whole Word/commandments. Revelation 12:17 So the dragon was enraged with the woman, and went off to make war with the rest of her children, who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus. Revelation 14:12 Here is the perseverance of the saints who keep the commandments of God and their faith in Jesus. Go to parableofthevineyard youtube channel for information about the bible and good bible studies. I’m in no way paid or sent by him for advertising. I just have learned a lot from his content. He’s just a man who is trying to learn as well. :slight_smile: Yeshua died so we may be resurrected to eternal life…

We now have our black holes actual image and we are still fighting for which god is real :expressionless::expressionless:all religions are just an idea of some stupid morrons

:sweat_smile:

Hi David. I have been wondering. If muslims believe there is only one allah and no one else, why do I keep hearing the quran saying “we” whenever it is the so called allah speaking to the so called prophet?

Their excuse is their ignorance.

Best story ever

According to the Bible, what was the role and mission of all prophets before the birth of Jesus?
Can anyone answer? Anyone can provide an explanation of what Noah, Abraham, Joseph, and Moses taught those nations.

Is it not a possibility that the scribe just happened to say what had actually been revealed to Muhammad? Regardless of wether Islam is true or not, which I am currently still looking into, is this not a reasonable possibility? As a bit of an analogy, I’m sure most people have experienced, at least once, a time where they said the same thing just before or at the same time as someone else. I don’t really think the scribe’s two given options were the only options

David wood please explain of halal foods now it’s really getting os expensive to buy halal foods it is Muhammad this curse on us buy create halal poor people can’t afford to it halal what kind Allah prophet would that to them like that
Debunk halal

David wood
Debunk Muhammad teach halal foods

As usual you only give half of the story ; the guy returned to Islam and died while praying !
Why your churches are empty ? is it Islam’s fault ?

Glory to God in the highest. May our moslems brothers and sisters abandon idolatry and find salvation in one True and Living LORD, God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Shalom!

Repent of your sins and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, believe in your heart that He has died for sins and rose from the tomb on the third day and let the Holy Spirit within you, and you shall be saved. Amen

I always say after Jesus, David is the second worst thing that ever happened to Islam.

very good. thank you!!! Everyone should see this

Farid Responds channel

Why? Dead penalty, thats why!

So Abdullah realized how smart he is, refuted Islam, then came back to it by force? That’s why he became the governor of egypt after the death of the prophet, and that none of his companions saw anything wrong from him. He was not a hypocrit. By the way, there was up to 23 companions who used to scribe the Quran from the prophet Muhammad, and Adullah was one of them. Whatever you do, that’s not going to change anything in the Quran. I CHALLENGE YOU TO TRY TO MAKE ANY CHANGE IN THE QURAN OR TO SHOW US ANOTHER QURAN THAT MUSLIMS ARE READING OR MEMORIZING. There is different dialects, and whoever reads or memorize Hafs dialect can easily memorize the other dialects. Not only it can be easily memorized and read, but they all have same chapters and verses.

You don’t see that in nowadays’ Bible, because there is 4 Gospels that are completely different from each others, it wasn’t a dialect issue. We don’t even see the bible in it’s real language cause it’s very hard to read, write, memorize and understand. The Quran is going to stay as it is until the day of judgment. Can you imagine people reciting the Quran in English! It’s never gonna happen. Unfortunately, that’s what you are doing with the Bible.

According to the account of Musaylimah in the Dabestan-e Mazaheb (authored mid-17th century[14]), he taught 3 daily prayers to God, facing any direction.

He criticized Muslims for selecting the Ka’aba as the direction of prayers, arguing that God is not limited to one direction. Musaylimah declared that the Ka’aba was not the House of God, because an all-powerful God has no house.
Musaylimah said fasting should be at night instead of daytime during Ramadan. He prohibited circumcision. Musaylimah considered men and women equal,

Musaylimah prohibited polygamy and cousin marriage. Musaylimah declared that any slave who converted to his religion would become free.
Musaylimah also said it was wrong to include his name or any prophet’s name in worship to God.[15]