Why Muhammad Sucked on the Tongues of Little Boys (DON'T DO THIS!)

In the hadith, we read about Muhammad sucking on the tongues of little boys, and about Muhammad having little boys suck on his tongue. For instance, in Musnad Ahmad 16245, we read:

“Mua’wiya said: I saw the prophet sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire).”

Similarly, in Bukhari’s Al-Adab al-Mufrad 1183 we find:

“It is related that Abu Hurayra said, ‘I never saw al-Hasan without my eyes overflowing with tears. That is because the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, went out one day and I found him in the mosque. He took my hand and I went along with him. He did not speak to me until we reached the market of Banu Qaynuqa. He walked around it and looked. Then he left and I left with him until we reached the mosque. He sat down and wrapped himself in his garment. Then he said, “Where is the little one? Call the little one to me.” Hasan came running and jumped into his lap. Then he put his hand in his beard. Then the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, opened his mouth and put his tongue in his mouth. Then he said, “O Allah, I love him, so love him and the one who loves him!”’” (Link to this Hadith: Al-Adab Al-Mufrad 1183 - Sitting and lying down - باب الجلوس والاستلقاء - Sunnah.com - Sayings and Teachings of Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و سلم))

Should we be concerned about such passages? David Wood discusses the issue.

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/Acts17
FACEBOOK: Facebook
MINDS: Acts17Apologetics (@Acts17Apologetics) | Minds
ISLAM WEBSITE: http://www.answeringmuslims.com

#Muhammad #DavidWood

To learn more about Muhammad, the most obvious false prophet in history, check out these videos: Who Killed Muhammad? - YouTube

well I appreciate that you add “DON’t DO THIS” in the title because I was about to rush off to find a boy tongue to suck on and that woulda been a mistake I guess.

Wow you think a very nice polite man would do that? You just say things you don’t even know if it’s true. Your pinned comment? Oh don’t say that’s a joke when your burning in hell. “Most fake prophet in history” instead of lying, just go to college instead of skipping to be a YouTuber. Faker, liar, just disappointed, your family is probably too, people who are in the comments have no right to talk. Because they don’t even know what we’re about, so get a life, Stop trying to hate on Muslims. And actually go to college or universality, Trying to send hate? Don’t have the rights. Don’t know my religon? Islam :star_and_crescent:, Don’t know what’s it about and trying to send hate? Get lost.

From this i can conclude that Islam is standing on one pole named “ignorance” , which too getting weaker.
Once this pole of ignorance and blindness breaks, the islam religion will have a terrible fall… literally like a nuke to islam

No, really? This can’t be true.

Are these sources authentic? or the muslims who I will show this to will say it’s weak.

O Dr David wood that weak hadith
Al Habibi say please
Go back school

Oh

Ih

The video should be titled: “Why Acts17apologetics sucked on the tongues of little boys (DONT DO THIS)”

The prophet of Islam like to suck it because he suckssssssss so badly most disgusting person ever born in this planet :fu:

No tell me that this isn’t true please tell me that it isn’t true

Muhammad would have never done that he would never see that is fake that is a fake book

so what have muslims decided- authentic or inauthentic? because then youre just saying something you found in a book with seventeen thousand other things.

:face_vomiting:

Its hilarious how he’s trying so hard not laugh

Muhammad (piss be upon him) :joy:

Ooooooo what an abomination!

When a Psychopath is the founder of a dangerous Religious/Cult, he would suck anything. The KOOL AID mix with Cyanide is missing.