Why Muslims Pray to Muhammad (David Wood)

Support my videos on Patreon: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
Muslims often claim that Islam is the religion of pure submission to Allah. However, in their daily prayers, Muslims say, "As-salamu alaika ay-yuhan nabiy-yu,” which means, “Peace be upon YOU, O Prophet.” Since Muslims are directly addressing Muhammad during their daily prayers, they’re assuming that Muhammad can hear them. This requires the divine attribute of omnipresence on Muhammad’s part.

Because Muslims speak directly to Muhammad during their daily prayers, they can no longer claim that Islam is the religion of pure submission to Allah. Islam is polytheistic, and any Muslim who prays the way Muhammad commanded is guilty of shirk (associating partners with Allah).

For more on the pagan origins of Islam, watch these videos by David Wood:

“The Truth about the Hajj”:

“What Is Islam?”:

Peace be upon You, oh David Wood.

DR WOOD
HAVE A ONE ON ONE DEBATE WITH ZAKIR NAIK AND "YOUR HERD WILL TURN AGAINST ALL YOU ANTI MUSLIMS WHO HAVE LOST YIUR RELIGEON AND WAY OF LIFE
TURN TO ALLAH .YOUR ONLY HOPE AND SAVIOUR IN THIS WORLD AND HEREAFTER "ITS NOT TOO LATE
DR F

ALL YOU ANTI MUSLIM FOLLOWERS OF WOOD “HIS MISGUIDANCE WOULD LEAD YOULL TO “HELLFIRE”
HIS MIGUIDING HIS” HERD" THATS YOU

DONT BE FOOLED

READ THE QURAN AND UNDERSTAND DONT FOLLOW A MISGUIDED HERETIC
YOU STILL HAVE THE OPPORTTUNITY

Praying for mohommad is different than praying to mohommad. AL HAMDILLAH I came here as a Muslim and left as a better Muslim

I bare witness that there is no god but allah and mohommad is his prophet and slave

Hypocriticial religion islam is, xd

Actually this is not shirk. because you don’t know the meaning of shirk. but you are deceiving people. the meaning of shirk is the following: to make a partner to god the creator just like in your religion the christianites where there is a god father, and god the son, and the god the holy spirit and the godess the mother of the god. in judaism, Mr.Yahweh had a female escory Asheerah.
for the greetings during prayers, you should have been more precise, but as it was said lies are always short. during prayers we greet the prophet and his followers, abraham and his followers, the believers, not the mushrekeen, to protect them either in their lives or in the last day.
by the way, why didn’t you mention abraham in this video.
shirk means god has a mother.and god has brothers. god has mary the magadelen as a wife

your granny is not like the prophet
again you are trying to twist the meaning of muslim pracices. when you learn Arabic well you can talk about islam

That’s a cute silver bell!

ln his book The Christ of lndia,the story of original christianity by Abbot George Burke,the author explains that after Jesus Christ crucifixion, he appeared again in very holy place in Kashmir lndia and preached the 4 gospels(4 Vedas)which is the backbone of hindu Dharma and spirituality. lt was in Kashmir that he met a Muslim scholar who had heard of Jesus ,and travelled to meet him.Jesus after meeting with him, gave him a black stone about a metre high with a sanskrit wordings as a gift.This is exactly what is inside that big black box,and Muslims never allow any person to see this stone.But this stone is found in all holy places in lndia called Shiva lingum.

Carefully cultivated ignorance.

Stop spreading false news my bro. You should be banned actually. This is ridiculous

I pray God creates a special hell for Muhammad

exactly… They dont break that stupid black rock… but want to break all other idols… especially in India…

Some day world will break that stupid black rock…

Narrated Ibn Mas`ud:

Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) taught me the Tashah-hud as he taught me a Sura from the Qur’an, while my hand was between his hands. (Tashah-hud was) all the best compliments and the prayers and the good things are for Allah. Peace and Allah’s Mercy and Blessings be on you, O Prophet! Peace be on us and on the pious slaves of Allah, I testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah, and I also testify that Muhammad is Allah’s slave and His Apostle. (We used to recite this in the prayer) during the lifetime of the Prophet (ﷺ) , but when he had died, we used to say, “Peace be on the Prophet.”
Sahih Al Bukahri 6265

Muslims doesn’t pray to Muhammed, they cast spells at the people of the book. Read surah 2 ayat 7 Al-fatiah. Make us not equal to them (people of the book) When someone prays, he or she will pray to God. But muslims, believe in a moondemon!

I don’t seem to understand “pbuh” when it’s said that a good muslim goes to paradise when they die, isn’t paradise a place of bliss completely void of unrest or torment?:man_shrugging:t2:

I have been watching your videos every single day. They are really good, I bought and Qu’ran and saw a lot of the dumb stuff inside it for myself. Was that a waste of money? I am not sure, but it sure does look like a pretty cool paper weight.

We dont pray to mohammed sw, we pray to allah.