Why Should We Learn about Islam? (Answering Islam Part 1)

David Wood gives five reasons you MUST learn about Muhammad and the Quran. Don’t miss #5!

This is the first video of our “Answering Islam” series, where David answers the question: “Why should we learn about Islam?”

Get the full text of this video here: Answering Muslims: Answering Islam 1: Why Should We Learn about Islam?

For the rest of the series, visit the playlist: - YouTube

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/Acts17
FACEBOOK: Facebook
MINDS: Acts17Apologetics (@Acts17Apologetics) | Minds

You also making false claims about Islam lol

O i see… christian do do not believe that jesus not the son of god

1:30 David says no Christian ever believed Mary was worshipped…so Roman catholics or catholics (who came before protestants) are not Christian…busted

David mentions that ACTS called Jesus divine…but when was ACTS written?..Busted

THANK YOU SIR. I USED TO BE MUSLIM BUT AFTER 7TH CLASS I STARTED INTERESTED RO PHYSICS THEN AFTER READING QU’RAN I UNDERSTAND ITS JUST TOOL

Mohammed is nothing but a prophet pursuing Mohamed means nothing Abu baker said those who worship mohamed Mohamed is dead those who worship God god is immortal So going a after Mohamed actually means nothing he is a messenger of religion not a women right activist
This is one ofy favorite verses in Tawba
Let neither their wealth nor their children impress you. God only wills thereby to punish them in the life of this world and that their souls will depart while they are unbelievers.

But what do you by Jesus is the son of god

False information everywhere ,Islam is a scam😎

This is powerful

Big faxx

Thank you for showing people about mohamed the false prophet

I study Islam dear is ivel. And anti christ.

It’s also important to learn about Islam to understand why there are so many Islamic terrorist attacks and why Islam preachers violence so that in western countries we can combat it and deal with it I think everyone should learn about Islam and see it for what it truly is

Where does Quran or the Hadith say to Challenge Christians as you claim in your 3rd reason from 2:15 ?

answering islam

1:09 :man_facepalming:t2: is the kid in nursery smarter then him or is he smarter​:man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2:, other verses talk of Allah not having a son without mentioning a companion, your own point contradicts a lot of verses with the Qur’an such as surah ikhlas.

Start = population policy.
In minority = victim card.
After 25% person = want secular laws.
After 35% = want sharia law.
After that want = seperate country.
And the shedy bloody histry repeat everywhere.
After seperate Country = fight with each other.

then explain mr what does SON in the english language means XD what a fool you made of yourself!
3=1 looks like a good deal to get 3 gods in one good who wrote it must be a great marketer

I Wish I Would Have Heard U When I Was In College… 2011…
I Could Have Saved My Relationship With My Girlfriend…
We Broke Up On Religious Differences…
Sheikh Sharin Hasan…

:heavy_heart_exclamation:Koran​:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: