Why the KKK Titled Its Handbook "The Kloran" (Hint: Ask the Prophet Muhammad!)

In the early twentieth century, a racist named William Joseph Simmons decided to revive the Ku Klux Klan. What did he decide to name the KKK’s new handbook? He called it “The Kloran” (a portmanteau of “Klan” and “Koran”). Why did Simmons use a play on the Quran, Islam’s holiest book, for the new handbook of the KKK? Did it have anything to do with the fact that Muhammad, the prophet of Islam who delivered the Quran, bought, owned, sold, and traded black African slaves and hated Jews (views shared by the Klan)? David Wood discusses the issue.

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
SUBSCRIBESTAR: David Wood on SubscribeStar
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me
GAB: David Wood (@DavidWood) • gab.com - Gab Social
MINDS: Acts17Apologetics (@Acts17Apologetics) | Minds
BITCHUTE: DavidWoodVideos

#Quran #Kloran #DavidWood

As the Ku Klux Klan was spreading its handbook, “The Kloran,” Muhammad Ali was converting to Islam and spreading his belief in the Koran. Here’s how Muhammad Ali was duped by Islam: How Muhammad Ali Was Deceived by Islam - YouTube

Hi

That was one creepy Mohammed. Ijs

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL BAD CONTENT THIS TOP 10 BAD CONTENT ON EARTH

nicely done david

Kloran = drinking Klorex + while reading Koran.

It makes a lot of sense lol :joy: :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

You couldn’t make this shit up even if you tried. I guess it’s true what they say… life is a lot weirder than fiction.

Brilliant. Awesome. Truth.

I found this on the internet

:joy:

This is so funny dumb

Same process at work in Adolf Hitler’s mind who scoffed at Christianity and thought it was for weaklings whereas Islam taught hate and fighting jihads. Atheists missing this part of history love to claim Hitler was a Christian but he was Christian as I am the King of Siam.

This is so funny, you don’t have to try to add your own jokes David. Just read the wiki article, and I’m dead. Either the KKK are actually just a comedian organization that exist to poke fun at the masturbatory spirit of lodges and secret societies in general, and it is us who just don’t get that, or they are just absolutely lost in their own tombs and and severely need our help.

“Who-ite” :joy::joy::joy:

I guess I shouldn’t be surprised. The racist democrat party KKK embraced Islam.

Hilarious!!! Content + Humor is an unbeatable combination!!!

The advantage of Islam over other religions is that a person in Islam prays only to God alone, who has no partner.
As for those who claim other than God, this is for all religions. Islam has no value unless the person in it is a monotheist, sincere in his religion to God. He does not command the worship of anyone but God, and he does not seek help from anyone other than God. The dead are those who did not benefit themselves, and Muslims do not sacrifice anything other than God, and do not swear except by God, and they do not prostrate except to God, and they do not mediate between God and those they love. They also love God. A Muslim should not wear an amulet or the so-called guard or veil, which the ignorant deems harmful. Or benefit without God, and the Muslim does not believe in the existence of a creature that knows the unseen except God.

Moaz Qahtan :writing_hand:

I literally can’t take the pronunciation of “whiteness”. XD