Why the Quran Was Revealed in Arabic (David Wood)

Muslims are SHOCKED when they learn what the Quran really says about why it was revealed in Arabic.

Support my videos on Patreon: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon

Muslim preachers invite their listeners to Islam. However, when non-Muslims challenge or question the Quran, Muslim preachers often insist that the Quran can only be understood in Arabic. How can Islam be the religion for all people if its central text can only be understood in a single language? In this video, David Wood examines what the Quran says about why it was revealed in Arabic. The answer thoroughly contradicts the Muslim position.

For more on Islam, Muhammad, and the Qur’an, watch these videos by David Wood:

“What Is the Quran?”:

“Ten Fast Facts You Need to Know about the Quran”:

“Who Killed Muhammad?”:

“The Sheepgate Conspiracy”:

“A Brief History of the Qur’an”:

“Inside the Kaaba”:

For more on the Quran, be sure to watch “The Quran, the Bible, and the Islamic Dilemma”: The Quran, the Bible, and the Islamic Dilemma (David Wood) - YouTube

True David Wood :+1:

The Quran is even more incomprehensible than The Book of Mormon? Really?

Wrong

“but you are still not reading thees things in arabic so it aint true!!!”

logic haha

I have a message that I’m sharing where I can, some may not want to hear this, but I ask that we stay polite and seek truth together. :blush:

Love is an action. Feed the hungry, house the homeless, father the orphan, and protect the defenseless and vulnerable.

Read the Word for yourself, not only relying on others for guidance. Pray for guidance.Yahushua/Yeshua - His Hebrew name who is usually called (Jesus) taught to keep the whole Word. Including the Law/Torah. Matthew 5:17 “Do not presume that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish, but to fulfill. 18 For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not [g]the smallest letter or stroke of a letter shall pass from the Law, until all is accomplished! 19 Therefore, whoever nullifies one of the least of these commandments, and teaches [h]others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever [i]keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven." Read 1 John. John tells us that sin is lawlessness, and that we must keep the commandments. Trust in the atonement of Yahushua/Yeshua who is usually called Jesus, and keep God (YHWH)'s whole Word/commandments. Revelation 12:17 So the dragon was enraged with the woman, and went off to make war with the rest of her children, who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus. Revelation 14:12 Here is the perseverance of the saints who keep the commandments of God and their faith in Jesus. Go to parableofthevineyard youtube channel for information about the bible and good bible studies. I’m in no way paid or sent by him for advertising. I just have learned a lot from his content. He’s just a man who is trying to learn as well. :slight_smile: Yeshua died so we may be resurrected to eternal life…

Don’t listen to this guy watch this Why is the Quran in Arabic - Wonders of the Quran // Episode 4

Why was Quran revealed in Arabic-Nouman Ali Khan go watch that right now

We alrdy have evedince read the book illustrated guide to understand Islam

Who said it only works in Arabic it works in all languages

The best part is allah said he would write a book for the Arabs to understand so they had no excuse; yet no Arabs can understand so allah totally failed

Why was Torah revealed in Hebrew? You idiot that’s what people spoke at the time of revelation

Kerana kami pelihara bahasa syurga… Bahasa Arab adalah bahasa Para Nabi ,Para Rasul dan bahasa syurga…

Why Christians follow Jesus when Jesus was sent only for the Jews?

I love it how David avoided saying that the Quran doesn’t make sense on a Plane

You are same as the ones who didn’t believe in Jesus and they were loosers unfortunately

8:50 but why would they say two parties? Wasn’t it revealed to all other nations first? What about the Native Americans, Japanese, Polynesians, etc.?

The Bible was masterfully written…the only true inspired word of God!! Sorry Islamic friends you have been deceived by satan…

Brilliantly put together, Dr Wood :raised_hands:t4: