Will a cat walk on the quran? 2nd experiment (100% arabic qurans!)

Numerous YouTube videos claim that the Quran must be the Word of God, because cats will not walk on the Quran. In my last “cat video,” I showed that a cat will indeed walk on the Quran without hesitation. However, many Muslims complained that the Qurans I used contained English translations, and that cats will only avoid pure Arabic Qurans. So, without further ado, let’s see whether the same cat will walk on Qurans in pure Arabic.

For some examples of the “cats won’t walk on the Quran” videos and the reaction videos, see:

“Cats Will Not Walk on the Quran, Experiment with 5 Cats”: - YouTube

“Cat Will Not Walk on the Quran, Not Click Bait”: - YouTube

“SubhanAllah! Cat Will Not Walk on the Quran”: - YouTube

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/Acts17
FACEBOOK: Facebook
MINDS: Acts17Apologetics (@Acts17Apologetics) | Minds

#DavidWood #Quran #CatVideos

So, the main response to my “Will a Cat Walk on the Quran?” video was that I wasn’t using real Qurans. In this video, I use pure Arabic Qurans. Be sure to share this video with everyone who still clings to the absurd claim that a cat won’t walk on the Quran, so that we can be done with this foolishness!

Hey i am Muslim and from this video i can confirm that many Muslims faith is weak then a small ant :ant: cause why to worry if you really believe in allah then why getting upset with this kind of stupid videos i mean allah is stronger then anything in this world you think allah will afraid this fat belly dude? He vanish him in blink of an eye :eyes: actually i didn’t get annoyed about that cause my faith in allah is way too strong to get upset with those kind of rubbish allah dont need humans to punish those polytheists btw i am happy to death that his going to have a wonderful life in hell :blush::tada::tada::fire::fire::fire:

Btw I don’t care if you make the cat walks on the Quran cause for sure you’re going to hell nothing to worry about also this is not abusing me at all and its not going to make my faith weak my faith is stronger then a fat belly dude trying to insult Muslims with stupid vids
Oops i forget to mention the cat its going to have bronzage with you in Hell Lol

Is that even a Quran idk

These r 100% not Quran

This is also working for muslim ppl not christian ppl

First of all ur christian and im only pissed off bc u keep trying to make fun of muslims and allah but im also pissed of bc u dont know absolutely anything about islam and what you are doing is harram,and i dont think u can do this trend bc U MY MAN ARE NOT MUSLIM.U literally dont even belive in god like how can u belive in jesus then?jesus is gods son.

the cat is christian :rofl::rofl::rofl:

It doesn’t matter from which country is Qur’an. They are all the same from letter to letter!!

Hatred has driven u this crazy? U look pathetic

I sure hope you cooked those bad bois up in bacon grease and threw them away after recording, but I haven’t gotten to the end yet

trained cat :joy:

You are a liar haha knowing that cat deliberately to trample on the Holy Qur’an, if you put the Bible also it will trample on it without hesitation, unless you teach it, do not deceive people.
The reaction is spontaneous, not forced. No matter how hard you try, the Qur’an remains the word of God, and the Bible is human speech, and it contains a demonic weevil. Do not be fooled by this trick

u are not respect to quran u can’t just put quran on the floor🤬

Your forcing the Cat to step in the Quran just leave it alone. It’s his decision to step on the Quran. And there are too many qurans.

Now let’s try this with Bible and Torah and prove all religions are false shall we?

This cat is not pak pak mean it is not from Muslim all the cats are from muslim

Don’t be obsessed on stupid things :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

How dear you touch it wile you not moslim with you dirty hand fuck you stupid