Will the Real Allah Please Stand Up (on One Leg)?

According to many popular Muslim scholars, Allah has a variety of body parts. But the descriptions of Allah’s body parts make him sound horribly deformed. Mufti Abu Layth exposes the absurdity in “Will the Real Allah Please Stand Up (on One Leg)?”

Anthony Rogers made this video. Subscribe to Anthony’s channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ousias1

#Allah #Salafi #MuftiAbuLayth

I’m starting to think that we don’t actually need to refute Islam. All we need to do is let Muslim scholars attack each other’s positions until there’s nothing left of their ideology.

Is anyone going to talk about the thumbnail?

Islam is a :rofl: joke

They haven’t found God yet. That’s the main reason…

Actually I’m gonna say the truth today i created this whole universe with a drop of my sperm and all the pulsar and quasars magnetars neutron stars all of that shit is my prophets :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::fu:there :rofl:

I don’t know who the laughing guy is, but I was laughing along with him! “Don’t imagine it! Too late for that!”

“…Naught is as His likeness; and He is the Hearer, the Seer.” (Qur’an 42:11)
We believe that Allah the almighty is incorporeal and transcendent. Those who attribute anthropomorphism (however veiled) or spatial confinement to Allah are misguided and ignorant.

If someone ever makes a Quran movie I promise you it will be the best comedy movie ever. Allah one leg and two right arms with one eye and all the scientific disaster. It will be sold out. But what about the Jihadi though? Well we have to convince them it’s all in their book. We have to convince them there are no 72 virgins and no beautiful boys for Jihadis.

I am literally pissed off by that laugh.

OMG! 'Tis So Sweet To Trust In Jesus…

In Hinduism, it’s upon you how you perceive God. Supreme Lord is formless, shapeless and an energy. He is both infinitely large and infinitesimaly small. Instead of sending messenger God in Hinduism incarnate between us to teach us how to live and behave in different circumstances. You can workship an idol or may be not, your choice.

That’s why you will observe different forms of God in Hinduism.
Hinduism believe in “ONE GOD IN MANY FORMS”

Qadhi is the most cringe :nauseated_face:

Allah have one leg😂

:latin_cross::latin_cross::orange_heart::orange_heart::latin_cross::latin_cross:

Repent of your sins and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, believe in your heart that He has died for sins and rose from the tomb on the third day and let the Holy Spirit within you, and you shall be saved. Amen

Somebody plse tell these m0slem scholars to stop mocking Ah-lah.

And m0slems think hindu gods r strange. I like the way Abulayt description ah-lah as a "deformed thing?

Damn that muscular guy laughing at everything lmfao

Allah got tired of humans messing with his book so he sent the seal of the prophets to reproduce the original text but again something went wrong.
Wait. Can the verse of abrogation be abrogated?
How many satanic verses that were intended to be part of the quran were abrogared by verses that are now part of the quran?