Women in Islam (Women in the Quran and Hadith)

What is the role of women in Islam? How are women supposed to be treated according to the Quran and Hadith? How did Muhammad treat women? David Wood answers in this video.

According to the Qur’an, Muslim men can beat their wives into submission (4:34) and rape their female captives (4:24). Muhammad taught his followers that the testimony of women is unreliable because women are stupid and immoral (Qur’an 2:282, Sahih al-Bukhari 2658, Sahih Muslim 142). Muhammad’s wife Aisha even said that Muslim women are treated worse than non-Muslim women (Sahih al-Bukhari 5825). Amazingly, modern Muslims claim that Islam liberates women! What is the real impact of Islam on women?

For the sources quoted and cited in this video, visit the following link: Answering Muslims: The Truth about Women in Islam

Wow! It’s like you just searched “possible women abusive terms in Islam” & then just copied the texts without reading anything above or below. You didn’t ask a scholar about this & just insisted on feeding mistranslated or judged on yourself the texts that are originally arabic & has an incident behind it. Why don’t you just ask a muslim or visit the mosque or ask a muslim woman! before speaking ill of something you surely don’t understand!

David you’re the best. God bless you

Sounds quite similar to Christianity to me.

hello?

The Prophet sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, “Indeed, among the signs of the coming of the Day of Judgment are: the rise of knowledge, the spread of ignorance, the rampant adultery, the rampant intoxication, the least number of men, the number of women so that fifty women are led by one man”. (HR. Bukhari)

Liar you take only what you like and leave what you don’t

Wait… why are all of these quotes out of context? Is this really your way of preaching? brainwashing people so that they follow your own hate agenda on muslims? lmao I swear It’s people like you that make this world needlessly harder to fathom sometimes.

Yu should take into account reference to which these hadith were said

Open your heart and find the truth. Only the truth will succeed. You are telling lies. Please read these books

1. “The 100: A Ranking of the Most Influential Persons in History” by Michael H. Hart (an American astrophysicist).
  2. “Muhammad: A Prophet for Our Time” by Karen Armstrong (British author).

Jew holy ghost Christin son Muslim father :purple_heart: Trinity

God bless you for caring to tell the truth in public.

You cut short one the Hadith and it’s is a shameful way of misleading
Heres the whole Hadith:
Rifaa divorced his wife whereupon AbdurRahman bin Az-Zubair Al-Qurazi married her. Aisha said that the lady (came), wearing a green veil (and complained to her (Aisha) of her husband and showed her a green spot on her skin caused by beating). It was the habit of ladies to support each other, so when Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) came, Aisha said, “I have not seen any woman suffering as much as the believing women. Look! Her skin is greener than her clothes!” When AbdurRahman heard that his wife had gone to the Prophet, he came with his two sons from another wife. She said, "By Allah! I have done no wrong to him but he is impotent and is as useless to me as this," holding and showing the fringe of her garment, Abdur-Rahman said, "By Allah, O Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ)! She has told a lie! I am very strong and can satisfy her but she is disobedient and wants to go back to Rifaa." Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, to her, "If that is your intention, then know that it is unlawful for you to remarry Rifaa unless Abdur-Rahman has had sexual intercourse with you." Then the Prophet (ﷺ) saw two boys with Abdur- Rahman and asked (him), “Are these your sons?” On that `AbdurRahman said, “Yes.” The Prophet (ﷺ) said, “You claim what you claim (i.e… that he is impotent)? But by Allah, these boys resemble him as a crow resembles a crow,”
Sahih Al bukhari 5825, book 77, Hadith 42.

WHAT THE FUCK ??? THIS IS NOT TRUE !!! IM MUSLIM AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN THESE VERSES !!! YOU Christians WILL DO ANYTHING TO MAKE MUSLIMS LOOK BAD

Why David… Why u r misguiding people by intrepreting the Sahih Bukhari wrongly… Please translate the Arabic version of Sahih Bukhari from authentic sources and intrepret it correctly…
Understand the hadith properly…

No 4:20

:-1::-1::-1::-1:

No

If u can say the true…then at least say Quiet and don’t lie,am a Muslim woman For 20yrs …Islam refers to peace,those actions are prohibited…

I don’t know where you are getting these “facts”, but I have never seen this in the Quran (let alone in the hadiths). As a Muslim woman, I have never been discriminated against for being a woman and have always been treated fairly. I encourage you to really understand the Quran and get a Muslim woman’s perspective before going online and spreading false information. The platform that you have can reach numerous people and could really confuse someone. This really puts a bad light on Islam as a whole and I don’t think you understand the pain this can cause to someone who is apart of the faith. To see my religion being falsely interpreted is disappointing and frustrated. The Quran says, ““he who is involved in bringing up daughters, and according to benevolent treatment towards them, they will be protection for him against the hellfire” and “the best of you are those who are the best to their wife". The Quran also emphasizes the woman of the time period and their important roles in society. For example, Khadijah (ra) (prophet’s wife) financed the Islamic movement in the beginning of Islam! I hope you can reflect on this and I wish you all the best in your journey of life.