YouTube Censorship Is Out of Control During Ramadan

In honor of Ramadan, YouTube is taking down videos that criticize Muhammad and the Quran. How should we respond to YouTube’s censorship of peaceful discussion? David Wood discusses the issue.

#YouTube #Ramadan #Censorship

For more on the relentless attacks on our ability to speak our minds, check out these videos: - YouTube

Making fun of christian , hindu is perfectly fine but wen its come muslims its islaphobic must be removed frm youtube

So youtube doesn’t allow some quaran verses to be shown because they encourage violence? I get it, but people have to see this stuff to understand where people are coming from. Otherwise, people will believe whatever is told to them.

David I belive this is my 3 time I’ve pressed like on this video don’t know why they dissapere but probably Youtube just being annoying again

As transparent as a concrete wall :joy::joy::joy:

Allah is Satan so choose Christ.

You’re not getting channel strikes because people at my. Our. We. Us. Tube. Roll their eyes to the silly video bans when the boss leaves the room, even the boss knows it,s all political nonsense!

Dave what you did was called JOURNALISM !

Don’t be to upset David.
I’m a Muslim , ( not one of those moderate ones either)
During Ramadan, we all try to be a bit more religious.
We pray more.
We pay more Sadaqa,
We fast.
That’s one side of it.
We also get more assertive, and so different levels of Muslims sport Thier ideas and try to force them on every other person out There ( Muslim or not)
I have been banned for much the same thing You get banned for, ( reading Qur’an and Hadith in context, howbeit from a different angle and with a very different agenda)
Don’t sweat it a bit , my friend.
Just keep doing You.
Blessings of Allah ( s.w.t) upon You and Yours

Probably the biggest concern the management of YouTube and the Trust and Safety Team care about is keeping their own heads attached to their bodies. Perhaps it is the fasting during daylight hours that makes Muslims so sensitive during Ramadan …or is it the mammoth feasting at night that gives them indigestion? Either way, a month of Islamic crabbiness is pretty dangerous for the rest of the world.

Matthew 23:27 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of dead men’s bones and everything unclean.”
You’ve made a few videos complaining about censorship and yet you censor the comments section in in your own videos. That looks like whitewashing and hypocrisy to me. Jesus was not a fan of either. Now, will you also censor this comment even though it contains the word of Jesus? That too would be hypocrisy.

Thank you for doing this. I am beginning to wonder if YouTube is a tool that was created by the Chinese communist party based on the vast and extensive censorship network that the company has created

When I subscribe to Acts17Apologetics I get videos for Emir-Stein?

“If they hate you, know that they hated me before they hated you” - Jesus

AGREED 1000%

Muhammad is nothing but a moron

Can your videos be removed from my saved list by YouTube ?

There is a full frontal assault on free speech.
All these platforms should be subjected to new regulations since they are acting like publishers.

Sue their worthless buts