YouTube PROMOTES Antisemitism and Anti-Christian Violence!

Team YouTube DEMANDS that we respect the Quran, even when the Quran calls Jews and Christians “the worst of creatures” (Quran 98:6) and says, “Fight those who do not believe in Allah” (Quran 9:29). No other book is protected like this by YouTube. Disturbingly, however, by demanding that we respect antisemitism and calls for anti-Christian violence, YouTube is promoting antisemitism and anti-Christian violence. David Wood discusses the issue.

#TeamYouTube #DavidWood

A Christian woman who was recently stabbed in the face by a jihadi has carefully followed my tutorial and constructed a beautiful Quranigami castle! Here’s the video: DCCI Sisters Build a Quran-O-gamy Castle! Thanks @Acts17Apologetics - YouTube

We destroyed your bible too!

as much as you hate islam but islam does not hate you. You can insult me ​​but not with my religion. I swear your life will not be safe in this world or in the hereafter. Remember it’s my cursed brother. allahhuakbarr!

You should respect muslim we are respectful of anyone :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage:

They only care about getting money. It’s a business after all haha

Shame of you

Semoga allah memberi balasan yg setimpal buat kamu

Elu kayak gituin alqur’an, coba kitab elu yang di kayak gituin sama gua gimana rasanya

Islam is the only politically protected religion - Dr Gad Saad

threats and violence? al quran is a beautiful thing that is filled with things that will happen and what would u feel if i tore up ur bible and make a fricking plane out of it?

acts17apologeticsit’s stupid, it’s crazy, it has no brain

astagfirolah

semoga engkau masuk neraka

Azab masih berlaku bosquuuue

Hey bro! u dajjal

This channel is so bad we as Muslims don’t accept this we always report your videos

If i have bible… u know what i will do

Anjing

Tololl