YouTube's Community Guidelines System Is Garbage

Earlier today, Tommy Robinson was banned from Facebook and Instagram. YouTube won’t be far behind. YouTube is removing more and more content based on false flags. Videos that contain absolutely no hate speech are being removed as hate speech, and creators that haven’t violated any rules or guidelines are receiving strikes and having their privileges (e.g. livestreaming) revoked. YouTube’s Community Guidelines strike system is pure garbage. YouTube is also punishing content creators for comments left on their videos. Perhaps the YouTube Creator Academy can address these problems.

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/Acts17
FACEBOOK: Facebook
MINDS: Acts17Apologetics (@Acts17Apologetics) | Minds

#DavidWood #TommyRobinson #CommunityGuidelines

If you missed the video YouTube removed as “hate speech,” you can watch it on my Minds channel (which you might want to subscribe to!): This is my video that was just banned as "hate speech" by... | Minds

As we now know, there are blacklisted creators and sites which are automatically presumed to be bad whenever flagged, so you get a check mark instantly when you get zinged, and have to get someone to actually review it and find out.

I’m literally with a longer community guidelines

Deserved lol, you will see the day of the judgement

Yeah I Have These Videos I Like Called EARRAPE And A Lot Of These Are Age-Restricted And I’m Only 13 So I Can’t Watch Them Anymore Sad

You are correct.

Islam is a racist religion
:kaaba::fu::pig2::poop:

They dont care if people bad mouth Christians though.
I was saying how racist liberal Hollywood is towards Asians and it got removed with a strike.
I could not criticize vaccines either.
Twitter and Facebook have zero tolerance for criticizing Islam, yet it’s ok to bash Christians.
You can instantly lose your account too.
A lot of right wing conspiracy videos are gone from youtube now as well.

Great video

YOUTUBE COMMUNITY GUIDELINES BE LIKE: SRTIKE

young social justice warriors are taking away our freedoms and we will soon be living like the people do in North Korea. Wake up people and open your damn eyes.

It has gotten ridiculous

“Community Standards” means someone more powerful than you made a phone call to the platform.

If it’s that easy to remove videos that aren’t breaking Community guidelines why is it so hard to remove videos that are breaking Community guidelines and YouTube protects them

I found a video that’s age-restricted about geo-blocking that doesn’t break any of the community guidelines

“Eh whats this? A p0rn video that shouldn’t be allowed? Whatever.”

meanwhile on another video… “DID HE JUST SAY DUMB FUCK WHICH WAS JUST A MEME? I MUST BANISH THIS VIDEO TO THE DEPTHS OF HELL!”

YouTube suspended my old account for “hatespeech” and when I requested the evidence, they terminated my account. Cowards.

YouTube’s community guidelines and policies specifically state that they give three warnings before terminating an account. That is absolutely FALSE! In my situation, that absolutely did NOT happen. They simply terminated my account WITHOUT ANY WARNING whatsoever! Which I can prove. It’s not that I don’t understand their point, frankly, I completely understand their reasoning. However, if they had actually followed their own guidelines and given me warnings I would’ve had the opportunity to avoid any future inflammatory posts but YouTube NEVER gave me that opportunity. YouTube didn’t give me ONE WARNING, LET ALONE THREE!!! Youtube cannot say, with any honesty, that they give warnings. I have to wonder how many others also haven’t been given ANY warning and have had their accounts terminated, as is the case with my account. I’m disappointed with YouTube’s dishonesty with regard to their own policies.

"What happens if content violates this policy

If your content violates this policy, we’ll remove the content and send you an email to let you know. If this is your first time violating our Community Guidelines, you’ll get a warning with no penalty to your channel. If it’s not, we’ll issue a strike against your channel. If you get 3 strikes, your channel will be terminated. You can learn more about our strikes system here. "

Your brace to post this…

(YouTube: …Were sorry…”