Zakir Naik Claims Muhammad Was a Gay Necrophile

Support our videos on Patreon: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon

In the Islamic hadith collection “Kanz al-Ummal,” we read a disturbing story about Muhammad sleeping with a dead woman to ensure her a place in paradise as his bride:

“Narrated by Ibn Abbas: ‘I (Muhammad) put on her my shirt that she may wear the clothes of heaven, and I slept with her in her coffin (grave) that I may lessen the pressure of the grave. She was the best of Allah’s creatures to me after Abu Talib’ . . . The prophet was referring to Fatima , the mother of Ali.”

Since the word “slept” here can refer to sexual intercourse (as in the English sentence, “He slept with her”), some critics of Islam have suggested that Muhammad had sex with a dead woman.

Whether or not that’s true, Muslim apologist Dr. Zakir Naik claims that Muhammad was a homosexual and a necrophile (someone who is sexually attracted to dead people). He makes this claim by arguing that Muhammad is mentioned by name in Song of Solomon 5:16 and that the Hebrew word “machmad” is the name “Muhammad.” In this video, David Wood points out the obvious implications of Naik’s assertions.

For more BRILLIANT points from Zakir Naik, be sure to binge-watch these videos: - YouTube

ahh this video is gold, just re-watched it…:joy::joy::joy: and DW has so much self control… so funny

Muhammad was disgusting!

Well educative and hilarious.

My man! Genius :joy:… couldn’t control my laughter after he said, “Muhammad was in a Gay Marriage :laughing:

The best video. Please don’t close it.

Akbar means mouse in Hebrew :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I didn’t know that
In Indian history there is a king named Jalal-u- din- Mohammed Akbar ( during d Muslim empire rule over India ) that means his name would be jalal-u-din- Mohammed mouse …I’ve to show this video to d Indian historians

this video title is why i reported, no matter the inside

May Allah curse you

How idiot you are… Akbar in Arabic means greatest idiot… time waste

Ehhh… keep crying kid

You have to be pretty dense to believe that Muhammad is mentioned in a writting between to lovers! No wonder the young people are leaving Islam. They are been educated and will learn the concept of context in literature.

Right now istill wonder this man how on earth he got the Doctor TiTLE😙

This is horrifying.

May God show you the straight way and take all of you far from heat speech, ignorance, and Curse. What ever you said. Or what ever you did but remember onething .one day you will be died like your
forefathers. Then their you have to pay for your sin.
It’s not all about religious .it’s about humanity. Respect and Wisdom.

YouTube show a confirm message warning that this video contains inappropriate content

Dear David,
what app/software/website are you using at 4:07 to see the original hebrew words for a given bible text?
Thanks in advance

This video is “innapropriate”

@jared bowen
I also saw that message.