Zakir Naik's Big Bang Blunder! (The Quran and Modern Science: Compatible or Incompatible?)

Dr. Zakir Naik has written a book and given lecture titled, “The Quran and Modern Science: Compatible or Incompatible?” The first argument Dr. Naik presents is that the Quran supposedly mentions the Big Bang in verses 21:30 and 41:11. In Surah 21, Verse 30, Allah declares: “Have those who disbelieve not considered that the heavens and the earth were sewn together and We rent them asunder? And We made every living thing from water. Will they not, then, believe?” In Surah 41, Verse 11, Allah states: “Then He turned to heaven while it was smoke and said unto it and unto the earth, ‘Come willingly or unwillingly!’ They said, ‘We come willingly.’” Are these verses actually confirmed by the Big Bang Theory, or does the Quran once again get everything wrong? Find out as David Wood debunks another Quran miracle in “Zakir Naik’s Big Bang Blunder!”

To watch Zakir Naik’s full lecture (“QUR’AN AND MODERN SCIENCE COMPATIBLE OR INCOMPATIBLE | LECTURE + Q & A | DR ZAKIR NAIK”), click here: QUR'AN AND MODERN SCIENCE COMPATIBLE OR INCOMPATIBLE | LECTURE + Q & A | DR ZAKIR NAIK - YouTube

#DavidWood #ZakirNaik #QuranAndScience

Now for a blast from the past! Be sure to watch (or rewatch) Nabeel’s famous “Zakir Naik Makes 25 Mistakes in 5 Minutes”: Naik - 25 mistakes in 5 min (6.2) - YouTube

This guy needs to apologize to the world :earth_americas: he is misleading billion of people in on earth :woman_facepalming:t6::woman_facepalming:t6:

Read quran my friend don’t talk like dog

Nayak is not joker but his followers are jokers

all scientific Marvel’s are from Greek and Egyptians(4200 BC) times for example 365 days , relative angle of sun and moon, spherical earth Astrology and Cosmology are discoveries of Greeks Romans ,Egyptians… Medicine and Anatomy , Maths Physics are the times of Aristotle, Herophilus, and Ptolemy not to forget Phythogorus( 570 BC) modern physicist were 1000 years before Md. q claims science and god stories from Bible…and other pagans…
Md and his followers just plagiarised all…during the great trade of the West and Europe…we simply don’t have archeological evidence of God, except for the Jurassic era millions of years ago…and that’s the fate of humanity living today…live by faith live for good…any one you like…but don’t be satanic …show incest like md. did!

Ah yes, I learned this in thermodynamics, where hot gas is just called straight up smoke :rofl:

No Zakir Niak took the science cosmology and then went into the Bible tôok part of the scriptures where God mentions the heaven and earth then twisted them both together and claims the Quran spoke of the big bang theory.

All I see is a young man trying to extract knowledge from a great preacher. Dr David I’m proud to say zakir naik educate you in tenfold than your pseudo prophets, and I will be so glad if you can make some difference on the errors that Dr Zakir Naik figure out in the Bible. Zakir Naik make you a little important with this post because without him I can’t imagine what your earnings will be like

Smoke is in “solid state” 12:39, why do you want to lie. The greatest apologist in idzlahuh is a liar

Funny that you have a religious liar, lying about a scientific nonsense theory. I wonder what he’s going to do when the Big Bang theory is tossed in the bin

Well if the Quran mentions the big bang, it has quite the problem. Since the consensus among scientists is changing. Moving away from that theory

The Big Bang was discovered by Georges Le Maitre, who was also a priest besides being an astronomer, physicist and mathematician. So much ignorance in Dr Naik, the medical doctor I would never let treat me.

big bang could be referring to consummation with 9 yo…:joy:

پوپ فرانسس اور بگ بینگ کا نظریہ
Pope Francis on Big Bang

(4)    

بگ بینگ کا نظریہ آج سائنسدانوں کے درمیان مختلف فیہ ہے ۔ کچھ سائنسداں اسے نہیں مانتے ہیں ۔ متعدد کائنات ( Multiverse ) کا نظریہ سامنے آچکا ہے ۔ بعض سائنسداں مانتے ہیں کہ ہمارا یونیورس ایک Baby Universe ہے جو متعدد کائنات میں سے نکلا ہے ۔ بگ بینگ کئی ضروری سوالوں کے جوابات نہیں دیتا ، یعنی یہ ایک ناقص نظریہ ہے ۔

محترم پوپ فرانسیس کا یہ کہنا کہ بگ بینگ سے کائنات کا اغاز ہوا صحیح اور حقیقی ہے , بالکل غلط اور بائبل کی تعلیمات کے خلاف ہے .

" The Big Bang does not contradict the intervention of the divine creator but, rather,requires it ." (Pope)

محترم پوپ نے یہ بیان کیوں دیا ہے یہ تو وہی جا نتے ہیں . برطانیہ کی ایک عیسائی تنظیم کے سائنسی شعبہ کے ذمہ دارون نے ان سے کہا کہ :
" بائبل کے باب پیدائش کے تخلیقی تصور کو نظریہ ارتقا کے مطابق بنائین ".

اس وجہ سے محترم پوپ نے یہ بیان دیا . محترم پوپ کا یہ بیان عیسائی مذہب کے بنیادی عقائد خلاف ہے ۔ اگر بگ بینگ کا نظریہ صحیح ہے تو پھر خدا ہی نہین رہا اور جب خدا ہی نہین تو خدا کا بیٹا Jesus کہاں سے آگیا ؟ بگ ارتقائی تصورات کا حامل ہے جس میں کسی ماوراء الطبیعاتی تصور کی گنجائش نہیں ہے ۔ اگر بگ بینگ صحیح ہے تو خدا ( God) کا وجود نہیں ہے جو عیسائیت سے متصادم اور سراسر اس کے خلاف ہے ۔

محترم پوپ کو اپنے اس بیان پر نظر ثانی کرنے کی ضرورت ہے ۔

DR.MOHAMMAD LAEEQUE NADVI
Ph.D. (Arabic Lit.) M.A. Arabic Lit۔

Director   

Amena Institute of Islamic Studies & Analysis
A Global & Universal Research Institute,
Donate to promote this
SBI A/C30029616117
Kolkata,Park Circus Branch
nadvilaeeque@gmail.com

Thanks

Naik does not have a clue.

Good

One very interesting thing about the Creation in the Bible is that from a point of view of an observer placed on the earth, every steps described are in the correct order.

Naik must have watch The Wrath of Khan too much.

I hope, you will meet, Doctor zakir naik in live debate,