Zakir Naik's Criminal Islamic Empire

Dr. Zakir Naik, whose preaching is banned in India, Bangladesh, Canada, and the United Kingdom, is the Founder and President of the Islamic Research Foundation (IRF). Naik has been accused of inciting terrorism and religious hatred, and he was recently charged with money laundering and of acquiring $28 million in criminal assets (2019). His channel, Peace TV, is banned in India, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka. How can can a man who is considered by millions to be Islam’s greatest apologist be the source of so much violence and criminal activity? David Wood of Acts 17 Apologetics discusses the issue.

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
SUBSCRIBESTAR: David Wood on SubscribeStar
STORE: https://teespring.com/stores/acts-17-merch
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me
GAB: David Wood (@DavidWood) • gab.com - Gab Social
MINDS: Acts17Apologetics (@Acts17Apologetics) | Minds
BITCHUTE: DavidWoodVideos

#ZakirNaik #PeaceTV #DavidWood

I put together a playlist of my favorite videos I ever made!

That’s disrespectful actually…and btw u can ask me any questions about islam I’m not fan of Zakir naike…i just saw the video and wanted to respond

Your the criminal because you just talk bad thing about him​:-1::-1:

If I were to guess… many Muslim leader do this exact thing

Dr Zakir naik is not a crime

Zakir Naik’s followers never check or, do any research to validate his claims. There lies the problem!

Thank you Mr.David Wood.

i remind you zn, you have been guideing many people / your follower going to hell because you don’t tell the truth and you would get big punisment in hell too. i am sure you know the truth but you always lie and lie. am i right zn?

Don’t know how anyone can be fooled by this man :see_no_evil:

My husband’s friend and husband are the first individual to confront him in the rebuttals in early 1990 as he started his Islamic research foundation near grand road, mumbai central. He went around and challenged the various Christian group leaders for dialog, which we’re ready for it and conducted it in the church 3 days.

David wood i will show the name of PROPHET MUHAMMAD SAW in torah i am challenging you

Hope one day you will realize who is right & who is wrong! Open ur heart & learn the truth!

Naik = Hero (in theory)
:eyes:

Dr Wood you are a genius
Zakir naik is a liar

And yet other hater rises
Power :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle: :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Zakir Naik

So Naik is a 20% Profit just like Mohammad. Good gig if you have a gullible crowd.

I saw a video of Zakir Naik and his criminal buddy Adnan Oktar. Both emulate the criminal Mohammed. Muslims are under a spell of delusion.

I think the people in the audience are more.fascinating …EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT THE SEMI-ISLAMICS.CALLED NAZI…AND WHY DID SO MANY GERMANS FALL FOR THE LIES…AND IN USA…WE HAVE DEMONRATS AKA ISLAMIC COMMIE PARTY

Islam fails again.